GoodSync is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet.
GoodSync syncs files between your computer, mobile devices, FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, Google Drive, SkyDrive, WebDAV, Azure.
GoodSync backs up files to portable drives, mobile devices and to FTP, S3, GDocs, SkyDrive, DAV or another computer.
Direct P2P Sync
GoodSync Connect syncs files directly between your computers, without slowness introduced by syncing via 3rd party servers.
Speed and Real-Time Sync
GoodSync is very fast and syncs files on your command, periodically, by a schedule or in real time (on file change).
- OAuth2 Consent: Launch Default Browser Chrome/IE/Firefox/Opera in Private Mode
- Browse Dialog: improved navigation, fixed several GUI bugs
- Account Manager: fixed bug that caused overwrite of good credentials by blanks
- On File Change / On Folder Connect: Fix not detecting reconnect
- Add GoodSync-v9.exe to Ver 10 distro, so that Ver 9 GUI can be run from Ver 10 distro
- Allow GoodSync Ver 9 to run new file systems, if it is activated from Ver 10 license
- gsync: Fix tmp-job command was not working
- OneDrive: fix Unauthoirzed 401 error on download of files with guestaccesstoken
- Options dialog: Fixed Dialog lines in some languages do not fit
- Job List: Fixed sorting of Auto column is broken
- Sockets: fix working with mixed IP v4-v6 environment
- Fix Runner still thinks it is ver 9 and does not run OAuth2 systems
- Upload Enteprise distributions for ver 10
- Change log not available for this version
- First Official release of GoodSync ver 10
- Added file system for Box.com, similar to other OAuuth2 systems
- Account Manager: Use different account key for plain and secure version of the same server
- ACD, GDrive, OneDrive, DropBox: improve management of tokens, esp. on forced refresh
- GUI: Fix Errors Count and Button were not updated when we get Errors in Sync
- Browse Dialog: Improve detection of changed properties
- Pipe Forwarders: make them more stable, increase speed