In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we’ve developed brand new subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC or Mac. Plus offerings such as online storage with OneDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices . The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices varies by platform.
Read More at WikiPedia
- What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
- Microsoft Office is still the name we use for our familiar productivity software.
- Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In this release all the Office 2013 suites, such as Office Home & Student 2013, include the latest versions of the Office applications, for use on a single PC.
- We use the name ”Office 365” for products that include features enabled over the internet, such as additional online storage with OneDrive. Office 365 business plans include features such as Lync web conferencing and hosted email for businesses. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 Small Business Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis. Subscription terms vary by product.
- Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. Active subscribers receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Latest Features of MS Office 2013:Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013 and OneNote 2013:
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint, and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus (60 Days Trial Version)
- Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (60 Days Trial Version)
- Download Microsoft Project Professional 2013 (60 Days Trial Version)
- Visit Official Site for Download