Scan is responsible for detecting malicious objects. You have different options:
- Full scan. The following objects are scanned by default: system memory, objects loaded on startup, system backup, email databases, hard drives, removable storage media, and network drives.
- Quick Scan, which impacts startup objects, system memory, and the hard drive boot sectors.
- Selective Scan, which scans any objects of your choice.
- External Device Scan, which scans the objects connected to your computer.
To ensure your system protection, run a Full Scan of your computer as soon as you install Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.
- Select the scan type and follow the corresponding link.
- In the right frame of the window, click the Run scan button.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus delivers essential protection against all types of malware. Kaspersky Anti-Virus provides unique triple protection from all types of malware, known or otherwise, alongside the traditional signature-based method. This kind of multi-tier defense is unparalleled anywhere in the world and of unequalled efficiency. As the backbone of your PC’s defenses, it safeguards you from the latest viruses, spyware, worms and more. It’s the easy-to-use security solution that won’t slow you down.