The program interface is clean and very easy to use. Just click "Smart Scan" and the suite immediately runs a quick check for malware. But it now also scans for missing software updates, runs a new Home Security Network Check (wifi status, weak router passwords etc), and even looks for junk files and poorly configured Windows settings.
Features of Avast! Internet Security 2015 :
- If you're in a hurry then you can click "Resolve all" and leave the program to sort out the details.
- But if you need more control then Avast! Internet Security 2015 has plenty to offer. For example, the antivirus engine can check individual files, folders, removable media, commonly infected areas of your PC or the entire system. If that's not enough, you're able to create your own custom scan type by tweaking 30+ settings. And this can be scheduled to run at boot time, daily, weekly, monthly - whenever you like.
- The 2015 edition adds SecureDNS to protect you from DNS hijacking, including wifi hotspots and unsecured networks in general.
- New support for scanning TLS/SSL protected traffic will detect threats even on HTTPS connections.
- Avast DeepScreen now uses hardware virtualisation to run processes in standalone virtual machines, completely isolated from the rest of your system, improving security and detection (you'll need hardware virtualisation to be supported and enabled, of course).
- Help has moved completely online, where it's both more complete and more up-to-date.
- Of course there's the usual round of bug fixing, too, which this time reportedly involves "a lot of stability & performance changes in all components".
- Please note, the program will by default install Google Toolbar. If that's not what you want, pay attention during setup and clear the relevant checkbox when it appears.
Avast 2015 RC3 includes these changes:
- Grimefighter is now redone and called Cleanup.
- runs without need of reboot
- much faster
- runs on more devices (better compatibility)
- Improved Windows 10 compatibility
- Ability to check compatibility issues with other antivirus software
- Host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS): an installed software package which monitors a single host for suspicious activity by analyzing events occurring within that host
- StreamFilter with HTTPS scanning is now available also for Windows XP/Vista
- NG is not using Volume Shadow Copy Service anymore
Download Avast Internet Security 2015 Mirrors:
Operating Systems: Windows 8 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows xp , MAC
Version: 10.3.2223 (released: July 7th, 2015)
Size : 205 MB
Developer: Avast Software Inc
Homepage: Visit Homepage
License: Freeware / Trail
Rating : 4/5
Download Links :